Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Is this thing on?

Where the crap have I been. It's amazing how quickly a couple of weeks can go by during the holiday season. I guess when there is nothing exciting going on it's pretty easy to just lose track. So what has happened in the past couple of weeks. Well, we finished our Christmas shopping this past weekend. I feels good to finally have the chance to actually enjoy the Christmas season. Yet another person from my team is leaving the company. It's going to be sad to see her go. We've been through a lot together and with her gone means a lot more work for me...oh joy! We are going to San Francisco next week for Christmas so I know Jaz is excited about being home again. Other than that, it's just like the saying, same $h*t different day!

No comments: