Sunday, November 26, 2006

11,291 steps later

So I bought a pedometer yesterday to start monitoring my steps. Today with the two basketball games and a lot of mall walking, I walked 11,291 steps. I'm shooting for 10,000 a day...that may be pretty hard if I don't have basketball games. Oh and by the way, lost the first game, won the second.

After our two games we went out to eat and then shopped/walked around Target and Old Orchard. It was such a nice day today and we had to enjoy the mild weather at night. Bought a couple more gifts and now we are almost completely done with our Christmas shopping. We should be done by this week. We also had chocolate at Ethel's in the mall...GOOD!!! Just as Joe said, we haven't mall-ratted it for a while...it was kind of cool/nostaligic just hanging around doing nothing. Just like the good ol' days.

1 comment:

E said...

We should have won that game damn it. I like the hard foul I gave when Mike was on the floor with an apparent knee injury.