Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ever just feel...

Like you just want to get up and move away. I had that feeling today. Just want to get up and move some place new, start a new job, start a new life...it was weird. Nothing really bad happened to me today, but sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be someone else. That might be fun, or it might suck a whole bunch. Don't get me wrong, I am happy with what I have. Just last night I was talking with Rich about how things have been and how happy I am with life. My mind just likes to wonder sometimes how things could be different if different decisions were made. Obvously I have too much going on here to ever leave...especially my family, my friends, and my work. I still, to this day, don't know how Jaz was able to leave everything she was comfortable with to just pick up and move here. I'm glad she did...

So Abby was due yesterday and she's still not quite ready to have the baby. Maybe the doctor miscalculated the due date. I don't know anything about all that, but maybe? I know she must be uncomfortable, but Abby, if you're reading...I'm praying for you and your baby's safety! I, like I am sure you are, can't wait till you have the baby! Good luck!

No comments: