Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanks!

So I'm a day late on my Thanksgiving list of things I am thankful for this year. I'll start with the usual things I am happy about every year. I am thankful the family I have been blessed with and the patience and love they have taught me. Thank God for the warm beds we sleep in and the food that obviously fills me up everyday. I am happy that I do still have a steady job however many times we change the actual name of the company. I am glad for my health although I should definitely take care of it more often. And of course, my friends who have always been there through every step of the way. And now to the newest addition to the list...I am extremely grateful for finding the one person who will put up with my dumb jokes but take care of me when I need them. For finally marrying the one I was meant to be with. I am thankful for my wife.

I'm sure I have a lot more to be thankful for but I can't think of it all right now...besides, I make sure I show how thankful I am more than saying it.

No comments: