Tuesday, November 21, 2006

To the Bulls: I'm still waiting

I'm waiting for you guys to finally break out and starting running teams off the court. Is it simply a question of chemistry? You all need to learn to play the first 3 quarters of a game...and not just the last 2 minutes of the game. And how are you going to let JR Smith drop 30+ points on you? You're a team of defense, that is what you are good at. And while I'm ranting, please find someone else to do the color with Tom Dore. Stacey King and his sausage fingers got to go! He doesn't have a sportscaster voice and doesn't really add anything to the game. Hire Erick or something...actually no, that would hurt everyone's ears. Back to the Bulls, you've had about 3 games you should've won. So I guess it must be that west coast circus trip. I guess I'll have to wait longer. You have Philadelphia and New York twice in the next week...seriously, that should be 3 wins. Don't let us down...

No comments: