Sunday, April 29, 2007

Onto the 2nd round


I had all the confidence in the world in the Bulls to beat Miami in a 7 game series. But I thought for sure Miami would at least one game in this series, but I'm glad they proved me wrong. I think I have finally figured out how to watch these games without have an anyeurism. Just watch the first 3 quarters with almost no emotion, so then get into the game in the 4th quarter. That is when the Bulls really begin to play their game.

The next opponent will be the Pistons, who are the number one seed in the East. This series will definitely be a good one, and I actually hope that it will go seven games. I love to watch some good basketball in a win or loss. The Bulls need to stop the Pistons to have only two scorers, like Billups and Hamilton. Not Wallace or Prince though. If they get going, then it's going to be awfully hard to stop the Pistons. The series will probably start sometime at the end of this week or beginning of netx week. Mike and I will be going to Game 3 in Chicago. I love the playoffs.

No comments: