Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Props to Potter

My co-worker/friend Potter has really made some great changes in his life regarding his health.  Over the past month and he has been a great inspiration to me! He has been monitoring his diet and started walking for exercise.  Also would throw in the occasional elliptical session, and he's dropped 28 POUNDS in 6 weeks! I wouldn't believe it myself but I have been seeing this change right in front of my eyes everyday at work! It is just great seeing people deciding to make the changes in their life because they want a healthier life.  It only pushes me to try to be an inspiration to others as well.  It's a wonderful cycle. So, Potter, Good job so far man! Keep it going and you will be as healthy as you want to be!

Who/What's your inspiration?

No comments: